List Price $12.99 – Get them while we still have some for a great price!
Antonyms are words that have opposite meanings (such as hot and cold). Piece together opposite words with their matching pictures to create a completed puzzle. Contains 48 pieces (12 completed puzzles).
- The unique 4 piece jigsaw structure allows the child to divide the puzzle into 2 separate puzzles. The child can first match the word and the picture from one side of the puzzle to help understand its meaning.
- The 2 sides of the puzzle can join to create a completed 4 piece puzzle to help the child visually identify the words that have opposite meanings.
- Each jigsaw piece is a specific shape and can only be joined in a certain sequence helping the child to self correct their puzzle.
- Each puzzle contains a vibrant, engaging picture to help with self correction. As the pieces of the puzzle are joined together correctly it will reveal a completed picture.
- Includes a set of 12 puzzles.
There are no reviews yet.