- Sequential and decodable fill in the blank stories that creatively teach the parts of speech!
- These fill in the blank stories…are decodable
- follow the Orton-Gillingham approach
- progress in difficulty and are sequential
- teach the 8 parts of speech — adjective, adverb, conjunction, verb, noun, pronoun, preposition, and interjection
- include blanks in each story that are filled in before reading so the learner gets to individualize his or her story and is more motivated to read the stories to others! This book includes…
- child friendly definitions of the 8 parts of speech
- sequential stories that target…short vowels, welded sounds, digraphs, consonant blends, closed syllable words, FLOSS & k/ck spelling rules, vc/cv syllabication pattern, long vowels — VCe, and 2-3 syllable words