- generic sound/spelling cards designed for use with any reading program
- 47 cards
- useful for K-5, Title 1, Special Education, and intervention classes
- for use as a supplemental reading tool
- provide quick and easy reference guide for the reliable patterns of reading and spelling
- provide visual aids for both students and teachers
- Teacher Set: The fronts of these cards include full-color visual aids and easy-to-see phonograms. On the backs, creator Mary Dahlgren has packed lists of words following each specific pattern as well as specific phonics explanations
- This item ships free!