by Joan Sedita
- primary version (grades K-3) of original Key Comprehension Routine
- provides practical program for teaching comprehension
- teaches text structure, categorizing, and main idea skills
- describes four strategy activities that form the core of the routine: top-down topic webs, two-column notes, summarizing, and question generation
- includes review of the research, the connection between oral language and comprehension, and opportunities to develop lessons
- provides a variety of classroom examples, practice exercises, and a collection of reproducible templates, as well as opportunities to develop activities from reading material used in the teacher’s own classroom.
- soft cover: 266 pages
There are no reviews yet.