The Alphabetic Code
An Orton-Gillingham-Based Curriculum for Middle & High School Students.
• allows the older learner to build skill in handwriting, spelling, and decoding in one unified step-by-step sequence
• presents the alphabetic code in a carefully constructed sequence
• focuses on the systematic integration of sound, symbol, and motor pattern
• has 74 steps for mastery of the code of the language
• presents a carefully controlled vocabulary
• incorporates syllable division and use of common suffixes
• spiral bound: 299 pages
By Margaret H. Kleiber
There are no reviews yet.