- work with Latin roots and affixes in this fast-paced word building game
- race your opponents to recognize Latin word parts and build words of Latin origin
- develop vocabulary and study word part meanings all at the same time
For third grade and up
- Make over 40 novel words per round
- Learn Latin clues to more than 100,000 words
- Discover the building blocks of words
- Deck includes 107 cards, 17 different prefixes, 17 different roots and 5 different suffixes
Literacy card games from Washington Reads give a SOUND start to reading!
Washington Reads has a unique set of card games that guarantee sustained reading practice. These intrinsically motivating games are aligned with current reading research and are compatible with any reading approach.
The decks deliver the essential phonemic awareness skills and content for reading success. Every hand builds critical knowledge and fosters an automatic response to the printed word. They are the most productive and entertaining reading practice aids available today.
There are no reviews yet.