- contains twelve Cycles that provide direct instruction as well as practice in using the prefixes in a variety of activities
- Cycles are designed for two-week instruction periods
- seven to ten new prefixes introduced in each Cycle
- each Cycle contains an assignment sheet with activities to reinforce mastery and review prefixes taught in preceding Cycles and also includes activities to improve reading, writing, spelling and vocabulary
- spiral bound: 112 pages; consumable
Joan Mencke Stoner, C. Wilson Anderson, and T. Elli Cross
There are no reviews yet.