Contact us for site license pricing.
- Authors Diana Hanbury King and Karen K. Leopold
- unique text provides everything the instructor needs to introduce left-handed students to cursive handwriting!
- a truly multisensory approach to cursive instruction developed by a master in the field
- letters grouped by stroke similarity from easiest to most difficult
- letters introduced within words and phrases for immediate application
- excellent for one-on-one tutoring, homeschool instruction, small group, and classroom
- consumable resource (not for photocopying – copyright protected)
- 165 pages: spiral bound