These unique student workbooks provide everything the instructor needs to introduce students to print handwriting!
- a truly multisensory approach to print instruction developed by masters in the field
- letters grouped by stroke similarity from easiest to most difficult
- letters introduced within words and phrases for immediate application
- excellent for one-on-one tutoring, homeschool instruction, small group, and classroom
- each is 150 pages: spiral bound
- Authors Diana Hanbury King and Karen K. Leopold