- 180 5.5”x4” cards, printed on heavy card stock
- usable with many multisensory approaches to language study
- Orton-Gillingham based
- includes 36 prefixes (green card stock), 47 Latin roots (white card stock), 35 combining forms (gray card stock), and 59 connectives, stable syllables, and suffixes (red card stock) a swell as instructions
- larger school-wide discounts available
- usable as a standalone or with Everything You Want To Know & Exactly Where to Find It by William Van Cleave (SKU B001)
Michelle Trotter –
This resource for morphology is a very well made resource! A great addition to my OG lesson and study of Latin roots, prefixes, and suffixes.
Purchased these cards to incorporate them into our study of Latin and enhance our study of vocabulary. The are outstanding!!! I have been studying morphology and was grateful to find a card deck instead of having to create my own.