William Van Cleave taught this book. There is a cheaper shorter version, but he found it inadequate and missing vital information. So be aware if you find it cheaper on other sites, that it may be different from this version. This is the full version of the Leader’s Guide.
Authors: Jan Hasbrouck, Ph.D., & Deborah Glaser, Ed.D.
Jan Hasbrouck, Ph.D., and Deborah Glaser, Ed.D., provide an accessible and thoughtful resource for teachers. In the “Learning Guide for Leaders”, classroom teachers, specialists, and instructional leaders can go deeper into professional study using the tools provided.
The information included in this book will help you:
- Understand the mechanics, components, and developmental role of reading fluency.
- Assess individual students’ reading fluency accurately and efficiently.
- Teach effective lessons that develop student’s reading fluency skills.
- Integrate reading fluency skill development in all content areas.
- Motivate students to become fluent readers!
Paperback: 144 pages
There are no reviews yet.