by Peter W. D. Wright, Esq., Pamela Darr Wright, MA MSW, and Sandra Webb O’Connor, M.Ed.
In this comprehensive, easy-to-read book, you will find clear, concise answers to frequently asked questions about IEPs. Learn what the law says about:
- IEP Teams and IEP Meetings
- Parental Rights & Consent
- Steps in Developing the IEP
- Placement, Transition, Assistive Technology
- Strategies to Resolve Disagreements
Whether you are the parent of a child with special education needs, a seasoned educator, or a professional advocate, you have questions about Individualized Educational Programs (IEPs).