Get the book and the Concept Cards together and save!
Writing Matters (SKU B800)
Written by William Van Cleave
- Download sample pages of Writing Matters here.
- In support of Writing Matters – Click here to download.
- unique, research-based lesson design
- alignment with the Common Core
- sequence of skills for instruction
- techniques for one-to-one and classroom instruction
- model dialogues
- an overview of general information for the teacher
- clarification of points teachers sometimes confuse
- steps for initial instruction and subsequent lessons
- sample activities and assignments
- 326 pages: spiral bound
Concept Cards (SKU C001)
- thirty-four 4.25”x5.5” cards
- printed in color and include term (on the front) and definitions and examples (on the back)
- students will use their cards for study, review, and reference as they learn the concepts necessary for developing good sentence skills; teachers will find them invaluable for presenting material and helping students to understand it