- Bumpybooks utilizes an Orton-Gillingham, multi-sensory approach that delivers information in a cumulative, sequential manner to teach the structural base of the English language.
- “Bumped” tactile letters for students to trace, have arrows to show students the correct way to create the letter. Instructions and tips that help students master the sounds are easily accessible throughout the book.
- Students also learn to blend sounds.
- Patented Bumpybooks is recognized by educators and parents across the country as an effective tool helping beginner readers and students that struggle, including students with dyslexia.
- Bumpybooks was created by Ann Edwards, FAOGPE, and artist Karen Goldberg.
- New smaller size is easier for students to handle!