- come shrink-wrapped and hole-punched
- contain three styles of worksheet
- yes/no question worksheet – easy
- fill-in-the-blank worksheet
- intermediate – word-definition matching worksheet – challenging
Written by Kenneth Morgan
About the author
The author, Ken Morgan, developed these materials in the 90s after extensive Orton-Gillingham training at the Carroll School in Lincoln, Massachusetts and under the guidance of his mentor Diana Hanbury King.
He had many ADD and Hyperactive students in his classes and so wrote funny and playful reading text to keep the student attention.
He used the programs in his Special Education classes for the next 24 years.
During this time, he made many improvements – adding more funny sentences, borrowing teaching techniques from other Structured Literacy programs, and developing techniques from his ongoing study of research in the field of reading instruction.
The results are some of the most effective instructional programs in existence.