- written for students who need direct instruction in higher levels of reading, spelling, vocabulary and comprehension language skills
- contains lists of words for each root presented in the Essential Roots Series and provides students practice in reading the words containing the studied roots that they have studied
- valuable asset for improving vocabulary as well as word attack skills
- designed to be used with the Essential Roots Workbook.
- spiral bound: 60 pages; consumable
Joan Mencke Stoner, C. Wilson Anderson, and T. Elli Cross