Authored by: Joan Mencke Stoner, C. Wilson Anderson, and T. Elli Cross
- written for those students who need direct instruction in higher levels of reading, spelling, vocabulary and comprehension language skills
- contains lists of practice words for each prefix, root and suffix
- provides students practice in reading the words containing the prefixes, roots and suffixes they have studied
- valuable asset for improving vocabulary as well as word attack skills
- lists can be used for spelling words and for generating lively sentences.
- spiral bound: 35 pages