Authored by: Joan Mencke Stoner, C. Wilson Anderson, and T. Elli Cross
- contains twenty-one Cycles that provide direct instruction as well as practice in using prefixes, roots and suffixes
- seven Prefix Cycles, seven Roots Cycles and seven Suffixes Cycles
- each Cycle…
- is designed for an eight day instructional period with five to six new prefixes, roots or suffixes introduced
- contains an assignment sheet with a variety of activities for different skill levels of students to practice and reinforce using words containing the prefixes, roots and suffixes
- Cycles may be modified to meet individual needs
- if this material is part of an English class, it may be modified and used in conjunction with a short story or novel
- designed to be used with the Intermediate Prefixes, Roots, and Suffixes Word Book and Intermediate Syllable Plus Sorting Activity
- permission granted to duplicate the Cycles as well as the Personal Spelling Test, Written Expression Checklist, and Personal Spelling and Usage Sheet found in the Intermediate Prefixes, Roots and Suffixes Teacher’s Manual for own students.
- Complete Program with Lesson Plans and Activities
There are no reviews yet.