Levelled Readers: Set of Five
by Jennifer Hasser
On Your Mark, Get Set…Read! Kendore Learning’s Leveled Readers bring phonics concepts to life with colorful illustrations and lively controlled vocabulary stories.
Each book outlines prerequisite concepts (including sounds, sight words, and relevant skills) and provides helpful reading strategies. Sounds and word usage align with most structured language curricula.
Comprehension questions and cut-out sight words ensure mastery.
Includes the following:
- Sheep Seek Seed – Reinforces the /ee/ vowel sound, single consonants, and consonant digraphs. Concepts are clearly outlined.
- Pat Met Chad – Reinforces the /a/ sound, other vowel sounds, single consonants, and consonant digraphs. Concepts are clearly outlined.
- I Fish with Jim – Reinforces single consonants, consonant digraphs, and vowel sounds /ee/ and /i/ (concepts are clearly outlined).
- A Hike with Dad – Reinforces bridge e words, consonant digraphs and vowel sounds (ee, i, e, a u, o and aw). Concepts are clearly outlined.
- Fern and Her Friends -Reinforces vowel sounds, bridge e words, and r-controlled vowels (er, ur, and ir). Concepts are clearly outlined.