- Dozens of games and activities all in one great kit!
- 11 custom-made dice enhance many language-based learning activities
- used to guide language study review, create a game, or add a little pizzaz to a lesson
- includes booklet of activity suggestions for tutorial and classroom use
- covers concepts including letter and basic sound recognition, cvc words, silent-e, kinds of syllables, 2 sounds of c and g, suffix adding spelling rules, syllable division patterns, word origins, and assimilated prefixes
- adaptable to any Orton-Gillingham based lesson
- All dice are custom-made by W.V.C.ED and inked for long-term use and wear!
- Developed by William Van Cleave