Get both games at a discount
Words at Work 1 – Basic (SKU P108)
- Students ask to play Words at Work again and again!
- They enjoy learning to identify the parts of speech and developing and expanding their sentences through these innovative and cognitive games. Each Words at Work version has two games:
- Outthink your opponents by creating longer and better sentences in this exciting sentence building game.
- Learn how words function together to create a sentence. Several versions of play and endless sentences to build in this wildly engaging game.
- In a game based on Crazy Eights, be the first to rid yourself of all the cards in your hand.
- Play words that match the color or part of speech of the discard. Learn to recognize a word’s part of speech in this fast-paced game.
- 108 cards, including two instruction cards in EACH version.
- rules for playing two entirely different games in EACH card game.
- concrete nouns, action verbs and the verb “to be,” –ly adverbs, coordinating conjunctions, and concrete prepositions.
Words at Work 2 – Advanced (SKU P109)
- develop knowledge of parts of speech in a Crazy Eights format
- learn word order and sentence development in a sentence building game
- two entirely different games built into each double deck!