Get both games at a discount
Words at Work 1 – Basic (SKU P108)
- Students ask to play Words at Work again and again!
- They enjoy learning to identify the parts of speech and developing and expanding their sentences through these innovative and cognitive games. Each Words at Work version has two games:
- Outthink your opponents by creating longer and better sentences in this exciting sentence building game.
- Learn how words function together to create a sentence. Several versions of play and endless sentences to build in this wildly engaging game.
- In a game based on Crazy Eights, be the first to rid yourself of all the cards in your hand.
- Play words that match the color or part of speech of the discard. Learn to recognize a word’s part of speech in this fast-paced game.
- 108 cards, including two instruction cards in EACH version.
- rules for playing two entirely different games in EACH card game.
- concrete nouns, action verbs and the verb “to be,” –ly adverbs, coordinating conjunctions, and concrete prepositions.
Words at Work 2 – Advanced (SKU P109)
- develop knowledge of parts of speech in a Crazy Eights format
- learn word order and sentence development in a sentence building game
- two entirely different games built into each double deck!
This fun card game teaches parts of speech as well as encouraging reading and improved sentences. My 10 yr old really enjoys this game.