– DOGMA – Donah Orton-Gillingham Methodology Assessment (D.O.G.M.A.)
Level One Kit by Sandy Donah
(includes Administration Booklet, Student Reader, 20 Student Record Forms)
- Research-based Orton-Gillingham based Progress Monitoring tool
- Appropriate for students with dyslexia and other decoding disabilities
- Appropriate for RTI progress monitoring for students at risk
- Provides progress monitoring for fluency, phonics, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Includes Adminstration Booklet (36 pages; neat binding; usable for all levels of assessment)
- Includes Level One Student Reader (200 pages; spiral bound; for use by student during assessment)
- Includes 20 Student Record Forms (each 36 pages; neat binding)
- Use 1 Student Record Form for each student (includes record sheets for all Level One Progress Monitoring activities)
- Please contact us directly for bulk Student Record Form orders (500+)
For sample Student Record Form pages, click here...
For sample Student Reader pages, click here…
There are no reviews yet.