Sentence Sense, Level B (2 Books) is the first in a series of consumable workbooks that complement the Writing Matters approach.
Developed by William Van Cleave
- includes concept instruction
- includes practice with each concept using a variety of activities
- focuses students’ primary attention on generating their own writing
- designed for mainstream Grade 4 and remedial Grades 5-7
- field tested with both mainstream and remedial students
- aligned with most state standards
- 144 pages of instruction and activities in two separate parts
- saddle-stitched so that students can write their answers easily
- consumable resource – buy 1 for each student!
Check out Writing Matters here: Writing Matters: Developing Sentence Skills in Students of All Ages